Pet-Friendly Homes in Rockland County, NY
- Rockland County Homes with Fenced-In Yards priced under $299k
- Rockland County Homes with Fenced-In Yards priced between $300k-$499k
- Rockland County Homes with Fenced-In Yards priced between $500k-$750k
- Rockland County Homes with Fenced-In Yards priced over $750k
- Back to Pet-Friendly Homes for a list of homes in other counties.
If you are moving to the Hudson Valley or Bergen County to have room for your pet to roam, here are a list of homes with fenced-in yards.
If your dream home isn't in this search, don't despair. Almost any property is fence-able and I can help you find the most affordable people to do the job for you.
For people searching for condos that will permit pets, that was beyond the scope of this search, but it's an easy custom-search that I can do for you from my office. Just contact me.
For home and apartment rentals that allow pets, they are few and far between but my rental team would be happy to assist. Just be aware that most landlords might want to meet the pet ahead of time, and that there's usually an additional security deposit involved. For more information, please email me or call me at 845-893-0173.
This is just a starting point. We won't know if any of these is the home for you until we visit them. To schedule an appointment to see any home, or to request a custom search of Pet-Friendly Properties, further filtered by school district or other criteria, please email me or call me at 845-893-0173.