Innovative Marketing Methods to Sell on Your Own
- Create a single property website using a service like Realbird.Com or singlepropertysites.com, that allows for you to syndicate your property to 20+ search portals. Realbird requires you select yourself as a real estate professional!
- Take advantage of 17 “free” FSBO advertising websites. Contact me for more information: 845-893-0173 or email@example.com.
- If your home fits into a specialty niche, there may be numerous additional websites where you can advertise. See http://www.uniquehomesearch.com for ideas of niche selections.
- Create a video of your property and post it to Youtube. Did you know that Youtube is the second largest search engine in the US? Getting your property onto Youtube could go a long way toward getting you organic search exposure. And you don’t even need a video camera to create the video! You can use a free service like Animoto.com to create a video photo slideshow… or a free service like Screenr.Com to give a photo tour of your property as you talk about its better features.
- Post Your Property To Craigslist, but do it right! Sure, we know you’ve probably been using Craigslist already, but have you been titling your Craiglist posts so they stand out? I have a list of some sample eye-grabbing headlines – want them? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Run A Locally Targeted Facebook Ad For Your Property. In no time, you can have an ad for your property live and viewable to thousands of Facebook users in your area! You’ve seen those ads on the right side of Facebook right? Your property can be there in 15 minutes!
- Run a Google Adwords Campaign For Your Property. You can position your property so it shows up at the top of the page anytime someone uses Google to search properties in your area. (For some strange reason, most agents still don’t do this for their individual property listings, so you shouldn’t have too much price competition.)
- Create A Blog or Facebook Page For Your Property. Get people to subscribe or become a fan in order to learn about how the sale is going!
- Google – “Real Estate In …” (fill in with your area). Then go to every agent’s website you find and “Friend” him/her. Moving forward, be sure to drop a line or two about your property to your Facebook profile on a daily basis. Sure, agents will see your property and approach you for your listing… But the best among them will keep your property in the back of their mind in order to do the best possible job for their buyer clients. Find some local blogs in your area. Comment on them, be sure to use the Website for your single property page so when folks see your comments and want to know more about you… they see your property!
- Make sure your sign is VERY visible with a phone number, the single property website, & QR code.
- Read more free marketing advice at http://www.SellingtheUnsoldHome.com.
- And finally, if you exhausted the options above, and your property still isn’t sold, give me a ring at 845-893-0173 so we can talk about the nifty techniques I haven’t shared with you here!
Why would I offer these services? I know that many For Sale by Owners end up listing with a professional Realtor. Why do they eventually list with me? Please check out my Marketing Plan (to be customized once we meet), my unique Traveling Home Show open house methods, my Resume, my Testimonials and information about my brokerage, Keller Williams Realty--the largest franchise real estate company in the US!
If and when you are ready, I'd love o interview for the job of getting your home sold! Please reply to this email or give me a call at 845-893-0173.